|• Based in Cammeray on the Lower North Shore with free parking
• Full time leadership position with career progression
• Fantastic learning and development opportunities
We have rewritten what a Club is all about and have created spaces that are vibrant, contemporary and inviting. With great food in the NORTHS Pantry, sophisticated friendly bar areas, modernized auditorium and function spaces and a gaming floor frequented by everyone in the know, this is definitely the place to be.
What differentiates us from your typical entertainment venue is that we serve as a cornerstone of the North Sydney community as a not for profit we believe in our responsibility of giving back through charitable initiatives and explore how we can help to open doors and provide opportunities to encourage an ‘anything is possible’ approach in everything we do.
Joining NORTHS means you are part of the NORTHS Group which includes The Alcott, The Greens North Sydney, Seagulls at Tweed Heads, Norths Fitness and Revolution Fitness.
|Indicative duties, responsibilities and attributes will include, but not limited to:
• Overseeing the preparation, cooking and presentation of food
• Assisting the Head Chef and Sous Chef where required
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ensure stock rotation within your area
• Maintaining clean and orderly workspaces
• Directing those in your team
• Enforcing strict health and hygiene standards
• Adhering to Work Health & Safety legislation
• Identifying new opportunities
• Monitor portion and waste control
To be successful you will have:
• Chef Trade qualification with experience in large scale catering environments
• Food hygiene course
• Food Safety Supervisor certificate desirable
• First Aid certificate
• Capability to work a rotating roster that includes days, nights, weekends and public holidays.
Benefits and culture:
• Work for a Club that continues to reinvent its relevancy to its local community
• Dynamic, energised, management team that is embracing change and focused on success
• Genuine career development opportunities
• Free onsite parking
• Gym membership at $8 per week
This is just the beginning of our journey and an opportunity that will not only allow us to achieve our goals but also realise yours, so if you are ready to join us please apply below.
If you have any questions about the role please contact Executive Chef, Nathan Tillott via email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 14 June 2019