|Customer Service Attendant|
|Who are we?
NORTHS located in Cammeray is one of three sites within the NORTHS Group. NORTHS has evolved into a sophisticated and innovative entertainment and recreational centre, servicing Sydney's Lower North Shore community. This is an exciting time to join NORTHS and build your successful career in hospitality!
We are currently seeking Customer Service Attendants to join our multi-skilled team. Our Service Standards, which NORTHS live and breathe by are outlined below and demonstrate what we are looking for:
• Providing efficient and friendly service to our members and guests
• Clear and reset tables as well as ensuring service areas are clean and tidy
• Ensure accurate processing of cash and credit card transactions
• Use in house systems to place orders
• Maintain standards of hygiene for food handling and presentation
To be successful in this role you will possess:
• Full availability over a seven day week, our shifts span from 7am through till 4am
• A genuine desire to help people have a great experience
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Hold current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) and Responsible Conduct of Gaming (RCG) certification
• Manual handling abilities are a must, combined with a love of being on your feet
What do you get in return?
• Free onsite parking
• Discounted rates on meals
• Discounted Gym membership at $8 per week
• Career progression
|28 Jun 2019|