Introducing, The Alcott, Lane Cove’s new fully renovated home away from home. Oozing personality, chic style and modern fittings spread throughout the main bar, cocktail bar, restaurant and multiple event spaces.
• Great opportunity within a dynamic evolving hospitality group
• Fantastic Training and Development
• Competitive rates of pay
A versatile venue filled with character that lends itself to boutique corporate events and product launches, cocktail parties, banquet lunches and dinners, intimate gatherings and larger celebrations.
|Indicative duties, responsibilities and attributes will include, but not limited to:
• Overseeing the preparation, cooking and presentation of food
• Assisting the Head Chef and Sous Chef where required
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ensure stock rotation within your area
• Maintaining clean and orderly workspaces
• Directing those in your team
• Enforcing strict health and hygiene standards
• Adhering to Work Health & Safety legislation
• Identifying new opportunities
• Monitor portion and waste control
To be successful you will have:
• Chef Trade qualification with experience in large scale catering environments
• Food hygiene course
• Food Safety Supervisor certificate desirable
• First Aid certificate
• Capability to work a rotating roster that includes days, nights, weekends and public holidays.
Benefits and culture:
• Work for a Club that continues to reinvent its relevancy to its local community
• Dynamic, energised, management team that is embracing change and focused on success
• Genuine career development opportunities
• Free onsite parking
• Gym membership at $8 per week
This is just the beginning of our journey and an opportunity that will not only allow us to achieve our goals but also realise yours, so if you are ready to join us please apply now!
If you have any questions about the role please contact Executive Chef, Nathan Tillott via email, email@example.com