|We are an elegant, stylish, vibrant and relaxed new contemporary venue that will be a first for the area - centrally located at the heart of a buzzing hub in the Sydney lower north shore. Our versatile venue has a restaurant, cocktail spritz bar, main bar, terrace and multi-use event space.
The Alcott is filled with character that lends itself to boutique corporate events and product launches, cocktail parties, banquet lunches and dinners, intimate gatherings and larger celebrations. With so much going for it we want someone that is seeking to grow their leadership capabilities in a professional, fun and energised team environment.
What further sets the role apart is we are part of the Norths Collective with the express purpose of connecting our communities. The aspect of giving back and being part of something meaningful only enhances the job satisfaction you get from working with an awesome team of people.
|This is a leadership position with portfolio and team management responsibilities. The position involves total venue supervision with opportunity to progress into management. ultimately you are responsible for providing our guests with superior customer service experiences across food, beverage and gaming. You will be investing your knowledge and passion into the team to ensure they succeed in what is expected of them.
- Confident in your decisions and contribute to a fun, vibrant and professional atmosphere for both our customers and employees.
- Responsible for the daily operations of the Club including appearance, presentation, security, customer experience, professional leadership and Work Health & Safety.
- Venue management including security, monetary control and overall atmosphere of the Venue
- Managing and leading the efficient and effective running of the Club
- Ensuring two way clear communication with staff
- Exemplary cash handing capabilities
- Developing, maintaining and exceeding customer service standards
- Requisite administration and reporting
- Work Health & Safety responsibilities
- Adhering to all corporate and legislative compliance
- A proven ability to understand and proactively respond to the needs of your team and your customers
- Ensure the security and safety of all customers and employees whilst on shift.
- To ensure compliance with all regulatory standards, policies and procedures.
- To lead a coordinated, effective team in delivering services across the venue to the highest standards and on a consistent basis, in accordance with Norths Collective policies, procedures and values.
To be successful:
• Possess passion for delivering excellent customer experiences
• Demonstrated leadership skills that motivate and energise teams
• Previous experience in successfully managing a large hospitality operation
• Applicable tertiary qualifications
• Ability to work flexible hours as the role includes days, evenings and weekend work
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills
• Working knowledge of relevant legislation including current RSA, RCG and First Aid certification
• Personal initiative to effectively solve problems.
• Computer literacy essential, and eBet gaming would be highly regarded
• An eye for detail across the board.
Benefits and Culture
• Have the satisfaction of developing teams that can deliver an entertainment experience that exceeds our customers’ expectations every time.
• Work for a Club that continues to reinvent its relevancy to its local community
• Dynamic, energised, management team that is embracing change and focused on success
• Genuine career development opportunities
- Norths Collective Academy offers formal training to grow your career in the entertainment and hospitality industry and you will receive significant mentoring and support from our talented Management Team. Our culture is all about being approachable, accountable, humanistic, success oriented, which enables us to deliver phenomenal customer experiences.
At The Alcott you will be part of a great team where each of our employees is valued and seen as the key to our success. Employees are recognised with discounted membership, meals, free parking and education assistance.
If you meet the above requirements you may be invited to attend an interview offering insight and a realistic expectation of the role and our corporate culture. As part of the recruitment process, general psychometric testing, numeracy testing, can be expected as well as background checks including a criminal record.