|• Join an organisation that is on an exciting Marketing journey
• Dynamic evolving hospitality group
• Located right near North Sydney CBD
• 3 Day per week role (extended during key periods)
If you have loads of energy & creativity, attention to detail is part of your DNA and you want to come to work with a spring in your step then apply now!
We have rewritten what a Club is all about and have created spaces that are vibrant, contemporary and inviting. With great food in the NORTHS Pantry, sophisticated friendly bar areas, modernised auditorium and function spaces and a gaming floor frequented by everyone in the know, this is definitely the place to be.
What differentiates us from your typical F&B venue is that we are a not for profit Club.
In the past year we have partnered many organisations for the betterment of our community. When you know you are working to enrich the lives of many, it makes the hard work worthwhile.
Joining NORTHS means you are part of the NORTHS Group which includes The Greens North Sydney, Seagulls at Tweed Heads, The Alcott at Lane Cove, Norths Fitness and Revolution Fitness.
We have an opportunity for a Marketing and Digital Media Coordinator to join our small, busy & dedicated Marketing team. This role, reporting to the Marketing and Communications Manager will be required to:
• Manage the Organisations digital content including websites, Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn.
• Manage communications to key stakeholders including members, visitors, staff and our local community
• Help develop an annual Marketing, Promotions and Events calendar around key seasons and periods
• Manage our online ticketing system (ENTA)
• Coordinate the quarterly nJOY publication
• Manage digital targeted communication campaigns across social media, eDM & SMS channels
• Provide marketing support to key departments
• Help drive member retention, acquisition and attendance through marketing and promotional programs
• Other marketing duties as required
|To be successful in this role you will possess:
• Substantial marketing experience in a similar environment
• Social media savviness
• Strong influencing and communication skills with stakeholders
• Email and website marketing experience
• Strong literacy skills
• Proficiency in the use of desktop applications within a Windows environment including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook.
• Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop Competency is desirable but not essential.
What do you get in return?
• Dynamic, energised, management team that is embracing change and focused on success
• Ongoing training and development with NORTHS Academy
• Convenient, undercover onsite parking
• Discounted meals
• Be part of our Appreciation program
• $8 per week staff rates at our onsite gym facility
• Work for a Club that continues to reinvent its relevancy to its local community
This is just the beginning of our journey and provides an opportunity that will not only allow us to achieve our goals but also realise yours. So if you are ready to join us please apply now!